jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

What interesting object is near to you as you read this?

1. annart profile image85
    annartposted 5 years ago

What interesting object is near to you as you read this?

DO NOT SAY exactly what it is but describe the object and see if anyone can guess what it is.

2. NornsMercy profile image60
    NornsMercyposted 5 years ago

I have this three-tier lamp next to me. On it hangs: 2 stockings, 4 crocheted pumpkins, a styrofoam crow, a bat, a doily and a coconut. big_smile

3. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7459274_f260.jpg

Beside me is a collection of psalms supplemented by hymns and readings. Together with the something else, it constitutes the official public prayer life of our Church. It also forms the basis of prayer within (Christian) monasticism (i.e. Carmelites)...

annartposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Both answers so far are very interesting but no-one seems to be reading the extension of the question!  The idea is to describe something without actually saying what it is!!!

2. connorj profile image76
      connorjposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I believe you are mistaken and have under-estimated my contribution, annart. I have not given it away? This book (above the description) is not what it is...

3. annart profile image85

Apologies connorj.  I obviously missed something!

4. brimancandy profile image79
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

You won't see one of these every day, It has 5 long strings with one missing, and it says airline on it. It may or may not belong to a child, and could be very, very, old.

Mmmm..  now you've got me thinking!

5. profile image0
    Casimiroposted 5 years ago

Three objects, same name for each. Two of them go in both directions, one in only one direction. All glow and are capable of making strange noises, though some are intelligible. They do not have Internet connections, but can reach out across the world.

Intriguing!  I'll work on that one...

6. baygirl33 profile image60
    baygirl33posted 5 years ago

Th ere's an original oil painting,a budha bust and a palm tree.

working