Do you make an effort to protect and preserve the Earth?

1. Zaiden Jace profile image67
    Zaiden Jaceposted 4 years ago

Do you make an effort to protect and preserve the Earth?

Recycle, hybrid cars, rechargeable batteries, material shopping bags, public transportation when possible

2. ParadigmEnacted profile image72
    ParadigmEnactedposted 4 years ago

No. I fully respect the Earth and understand that it doesn't need protecting nor is its existence predicated on a certain climate. The Earth could, and has hosted climates that would be dire and unfathomable to us, it makes no difference to it.

It makes a difference to us. Nobody cares about the Earth, they care about their own habitat and can't distinguish between the planet and their ego.

The Earth only ceases to be if the periodicity of its orbit, rotation, or axial tilt are substantially altered and therefore could no longer maintain its shape or place in the solar system or if it was totally obliterated by say the Sun exploding. Nothing else.

Emotionalism and vulnerability don't exist without us and the Earth is not something in need of care. Respect maybe, but that's a different story.

3. LensMan999 profile image52
    LensMan999posted 4 years ago

The effort made from the side of a single person cannot protect or preserve the earth. But each person should try to give their little contributions. I am intersted in farming and gardening. So I think it's a method of preserving the earth. I try to plant atleast one tree a month.