This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Are you the observer or the observed, or simultaneously both?

1. moneyfairy profile image74
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

Are you the observer or the observed, or simultaneously both?

In this life what would you consider yourself the observer or the observed or both?

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I am a great observer. I love people and animal watching. I love to watch people's expressions, they way the move and their body language. Of course in today's world staring at people going about their business - well you can be seen as quite creepy.

1. moneyfairy profile image74
      moneyfairyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

duffsmom: I am an observer as well. Just wondering what makes people tick.  An old couple in the park holding hands, a child making a sand castle on the beach, someone in traffic on their phone?What can be so important. It makes you wonder.

working