jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What does it means when you have reoccuring dreams about losing your teeth?

1. keshab21 profile image60
    keshab21posted 4 years ago

What does it means when you have reoccuring dreams about losing your teeth?

Losing your front teeth and gaining ones. I've been having this dream for three weeks now.

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

It could mean a lot of things. One theory is that you are feeling unstable. Your teeth are supposed to stay still, stand strong, be powerful. By losing them it could mean you are feeling weak or exposed in some area of your life. Especially if they are the front teeth, those are the few teeth that everyone see's when they look at you. What do you not want them to see? How do you feel you will be exposed? Are you insecure in any area of your life? Etc.

1. keshab21 profile image60
      keshab21posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Wow! I never thought of it like that at all. I mean there is a lot going on right now and I'm in between making a career choice n losing weight. I mean to some people it's a lot and the army it's not enough. Thank you for that really, thank you

3. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image86
    LastRoseofSummer2posted 4 years ago

I have dreams similar to yours. For me, I feel it signifies my fear of dentists. It seems I have the dream pretty much only on nights when I do that weird teeth grinding thing in my sleep. In the dream, I have broken off one of my canines and I usually have an image of a dentist trying to fix it or telling me it is hopeless or something along those lines. Whatever it is, the dream is always traumatic, but when I wake up I realize it could not possibly have been real, just from that standpoint that my canines don't even touch my other teeth because of my overbite!

4. Daniella Lopez profile image94
    Daniella Lopezposted 4 years ago

I kept having dreams of losing my teeth while I was pregnant with my daughter. I believe a lot of it had to do with feelings of insecurity and instability. At the time, my husband and I were having a lot of financial issues, so I was very overwhelmed.

5. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I thought I was the only person who had weird dreams about my teeth. Mine are usually about them cracking into pieces. I'm glad some other people have answered this one.

1. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image86
      LastRoseofSummer2posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I'm glad I'm not the only one too!

6. Lee Tea profile image93
    Lee Teaposted 4 years ago

Teeth dreams can be indicative of your relationship with family, having to do with your "roots". Losing them and gaining new ones could be about your growing out of old family roles and relations and into new ones. 
    Be well - Lee @ Lee's Teas

working