Do you think earthquakes can be predicted?

1. kknde profile image61
    kkndeposted 4 years ago

Do you think earthquakes can be predicted?

2. Andreask profile image60
    Andreaskposted 4 years ago

No! because no-one can product the Earth's movement, of the plates.

3. retrojoe profile image94
    retrojoeposted 22 months ago

Most scientists would say that, at least for the present time, predicting when, where, and how big an earthquake will be is for all practical purposes impossible.  Most scientists would also say that astrology is complete nonsense. 

Undaunted by such views, I have sought to find a connection between some aspects of astrology and the more destructive earthquakes or significant seismic events defined as those of at least 6.8 in magnitude.  Over the course of the past few years I have determined that it is possible to make fairly accurate forecasts, giving percentage probabilities, of potential increases in worldwide activity during certain periods of time measured in days, weeks, or months.  However, I have only had reasonable success for determining the timing of their occurrence and their size in magnitude.  Trying to pin down potential locations of their epicenters has been much more difficult.

Since my research shows that there is a link between certain angular relationships of key planets in our solar system and the timing of significant earthquake events, but only around 73% of the time, forecasting when such events may occur is the closest one can get to making a prediction.

One may ask, how could astrology possibly give one an idea when a large earthquake is coming.  My answer would be due to harmonic resonance between a combination of planetary angular relationships and our planet either directly or indirectly, with our sun being the focal point in relation to these planetary influences.  The medium linking the planets would be electromagnetic, at least more so than gravitational.

If anyone reading this is interested in investigating the astrological and seismological connection, they can read more in my hubs.  At the start of each month I publish a short piece that reviews activity for at least the last month and forecasts activity for at least one month into the future.  I welcome any interested person to peruse my posts and give me feedback.

working