jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

So What Is going on in schools these days.

1. Angelwings1111 profile image61
    Angelwings1111posted 3 years ago

So What Is going on in schools these days.

Bulling, school work is getting harder , a lot of ru ors and dating going on. What is in our food?

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

Interesting question, but I the answer isn't found in the food we eat.
    1. Bullying is increasing because, in my opinion, kids aren't being taught to respect other people. It doesn't stop because those kids aren't being forced to face the consequences of their actions. Unless the bullying becomes physical, kids get a lecture they can ignore. Unfortunately, those bullies then graduate and take that behavior into the workplace and the bullying continues.
    2. Young people don't want to hear this, but the school work seems to be getting harder because, for the past decade or so, schools weren't requiring the harder work most of older adults had while in school. "No child left behind" was a joke and meant "make it easier so we can get them out of here".
    3. Increased rumors are a part of bullying so refer back to #1.
    4. Dating is something the parents of those kids need to address.

3. Angelwings1111 profile image61
    Angelwings1111posted 3 years ago

Very true I did not know how to put what I was trying to put. Im new at this . Lol thanks for the information . It helps me to understand bulling and how kids needs to be tought better .and it helps me to get on to my kids an to teach more than punish well whrn I have kids ..

1. profile image0
      sheilamyersposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I actually laughed when I saw that about the food and my response about it was also a joke. I usually ask people what's in the water. LOL!

working