Medical marijuana

1. profile image53
    Houstonjacksonposted 4 years ago

Medical marijuana

This is one of the biggest up growing money makers in the US.  What are your thoughts about this?

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I think it's a good idea for people who really need it for pain when other pain meds don't work or to increase they're appetite such as people going through chemotherapy. However, something needs to be done to stop it's over-use. I've heard some doctors will prescribe it to just about anyone.

3. brutishspoon profile image68
    brutishspoonposted 4 years ago

It is one one of those subjects that causes allot of debate and this is a good thing as it needs to be looked at not just in the US but around the world. I am sufferer of Back and shoulder pain and I'm at the point where no over the counter meds now work and I've had some bad reactions to some of the stronger prescription drugs. I live in the UK where cannabis is totally illegal and finding legal drugs that work is now a near impossibility. It would be great if there were more options and I will admit that I already know that it does work. If Doctors were allowed to prescribe it, it would need to be regulated as it is bad enough now that they seem to prescribe pain killers like sweets.

working