What are the 10 types of people that you AVOID by all means necessary?
Political junkies aka people who never stop talking about politics.
Far left liberals or far right conservatives. I don't like extremes no matter what side they're on.
People who are always negative.
People who think you're stupid or a bad person for not agreeing with them.
People whose idea of a good time has to include getting drunk or partying.
People who do illegal drugs.
Anyone who thinks hitting in a non-self-defense manner is okay, be it a man hitting his wife or a mother spanking her child or a woman slapping her boyfriend in anger.
Really it's just one type-- I don't like overly-negative people.
Oh, I can be there for a friend in trouble and in need. But we all have our ups and downs.
I just can't stand being around people who are absolutely preoccupied with the bad things in life. All they want to talk about is
- how everything is always terrible (focused on the negatives, ignore all positives)
- how they can never 'win' (how about being pro-active once in a while and making smarter choices?)
- how everyone else is always at fault (take responsibility for yourself!)
- how everyone else sucks-- Christians suck, Republicans suck, Democrats suck, Pagans suck, atheists suck, rich people suck, poor people suck, yadda yadda yadda (if you think an entire group of millions of people 'suck' then you're probably the one with the problem).
- and I hate the drama -- the "I don't care! I'm going to inflict my misery and overly-dramatic emotions on EVERYONE because I have a right to do so! How dare you complain about that!"
I get along fairly well with anyone- I grew up in very impoverished areas, I have aquaintences who happen to be mega-wealthy (like, owning major sports teams wealthy), I hang out with people of all religious and political persuasions. As long as someone can have a good attitude and be civil, I can probably get along with them.
by H C Palting5 years ago
What do you value more, playing by the rules or approaching things by any means necessary?
by sandra rinck8 years ago
If you watched the president's speech on Afghanistan the other day then you know that he called the war a religious one. Personally, the president scares me to death and I nearly hate him. With that said...I was...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.