jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Is there any practical solution against corruption ?

1. icv profile image64
    icvposted 3 years ago

Is there any practical solution against corruption ?

2. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

I'm not sure how practical it is, but I would say that knowledge and education are the solutions to corruption. Corrupt people only achieve power because they've managed to deceive the masses. If the masses are smart enough to see through the deception, then corruption would diminish. That's not to say it still wouldn't happen, but I think it would make it a lot less common.

1. icv profile image64
      icvposted 3 years agoin reply to this

yes political education is very important

2. Rochelle Frank profile image93
      Rochelle Frankposted 3 years agoin reply to this

To MTD-- this is the key. People who do not educate and inform themselves (or do not have advocates to protect them) will always be victims of those who will take advantage.

3. icv profile image64

We are ion a urgent of political education and inspiring people to acquire a peaceful world

3. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

We will never eradicate corruption. There will always be people looking for shortcuts to get ahead in life. They will lie, steal, and cheat or look for ways to buy or influence others to do what they want.
    The only way to stop them is to catch them and imprison them one by one. Bernie Madoff, the mastermind of the largest and most sweeping Ponzi scheme in the U.S. was sentenced to 150 years in prison. He won't be in a position to rip off anyone else.
    However I do not believe that punishment deters most would be criminals. If anything they attempt to learn from the mistakes of those who were caught or they simply believe they are smarter than those who got caught.

1. icv profile image64

Yes. Punishing corrupted people is a good idea. Such people must punish as a hind against social evils

working