jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your favorite season? I just wrote a hub titled "Summer's End". My favor

1. lisavanvorst profile image79
    lisavanvorstposted 3 years ago

What is your favorite season? I just wrote a hub titled "Summer's End". My favorite season is Fall.

Also why is this season your favorite season. My hub explains why Fall is mine.

2. profile image58
    VinnieAmbroiseposted 3 years ago

hello lisa. My favorite season also is fall, I find the colorful autumn foliage and leaves a welcomed and wonderful sight. Where I live the weather is great mostly in the 70s -80s during the fall and best of all there is no ice or dirty snow to have to contend with, unlike the winter season. It is also a great time for taking long hikes on the trails and we have annual fun-filled apple and pumpkin festivals here. I also like the fall fruits that are in season and the fact that the nights are getting longer- more time to for rest and solitude. It has always seemed  forsome reason everything seems calmer at this time of year--even people; perhaps, this is due to Thanksgiving holiday coming soon?

3. Romeos Quill profile image80
    Romeos Quillposted 3 years ago

Good evening Lisa;
    That's a good question and I guess the answer will differ according to where folk are residing.
      The hues of autumn are indeed a pleasure to behold but living on the east coast of England, about a mile from the beach, where it is cool most of the year round, summer is always welcome; the time when the fifth season of the soul feels most alive, the living is easy and the bills are cheap!
    Best Wishes,
    R.Q.

4. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

My favorite season is spring. I remember it fondly from childhood because that's when we were looking forward to summer break. There is just this great sense of productivity as the snow starts to melt away, with miles of potential laid out before you.

5. travmaj profile image78
    travmajposted 3 years ago

I adore spring - it's is just happening in my part of Australia, daffodils, snow drops, fresia, all manner of flowers shooting through the earth - light nights, birds busy building nests. A shame i had to leave but at the moment I am heading to UK where it will be autumn. Still lovely though, will enjoy both seasons at the same time this year.

6. Tammy L Bond profile image61
    Tammy L Bondposted 3 years ago

My favorite season is Fall also. I like the change of colors from green to an array of browns, reds, and yellows. Also, as spring represents a beginning, fall represents an ending - closing of the old being to bring in the new one.

working