jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what is your favorite season of the year?

1. toknowinfo profile image90
    toknowinfoposted 7 years ago

what is your favorite season of the year?

2. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 7 years ago

Autumn would me my favorite season as I love the changing of the leaves. There is a crispness in the air and would be my favorite time to go for long walks. The temperature outside is not too hot and not too cold so this probably has something to do with it being my favorite season.

3. lovelypaper profile image65
    lovelypaperposted 7 years ago

I would have to say Spring except for the allergies and Fall. They both have temperatures I can deal with.

4. dingdondingdon profile image57
    dingdondingdonposted 7 years ago

For me it has to be spring. The temperatures are just right and I love watching everything come into bloom.

5. Amy Becherer profile image73
    Amy Bechererposted 7 years ago

I live in the Midwest and enjoy four seasons.  I use to especially love the autumn for it's color and cooler, temperate temperatures.  I still enjoy the fall, but it has a sadness as the falling leaves signify the approach of  winter. I have to say, as I age, I enjoy every moment of each season.  The Winter, although harsh this year, has great beauty in it's snowy transformations and by the time it's winding down, I'm ready for the beauty of the warmer temps of Spring, along with the blooming flowers and trees.  Summer has it's own special appeal, with heat, thunderstorms and vegetation in full bloom.  The wild life is active and very enjoyable to observe.  By the time Summer is heading back into Fall, I am ready to enjoy some cooler weather and once again, I feel lucky to begin another cycle.