jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How can you create a series of Hubs one based off another without them appearing

1. Danielspages2013 profile image77
    Danielspages2013posted 3 years ago

How can you create a series of Hubs one based off another without them appearing duplicated?

I would like to create a series of Hubs all based off the title Learning Brazilian Portuguese 101 where the principles are all the same, but each Hub will have its own theme as a way of creating Hubs that teach the Portuguese language, or is this even possible?

2. Compliance Doctor profile image73
    Compliance Doctorposted 3 years ago

The first way that comes to my mind in order to prevent the hub system thinking you are duplicating your titles is to make each title the same but yet, unique. 

Example:  Learning Brazilian Portuguese 101 Series I
                     Learning Brazilian Portuguese 101 Series II
                                                                         ...  Series III
    etc...  You see the added series then prevents the system from seeing it as an identical duplicate.  Hope this helps.

Danielspages2013posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you!

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

Hello Daniel, all one must do is write a series of hubs while naming them in a different type of order. As in my own hubs called "My life." I have a series of hubs about this topic. I simply named them "My life"..... "My life II"...... "My life III." So, yes it can be done and if properly written will have your readers just waiting on the next segment. Good luck!

Danielspages2013posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I thank you kindly for your comment!

working