jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is our life pre-destined? Can we create the path that our lives will take?

1. profile image54
    SeeMyLifeposted 3 years ago

Is our life  pre-destined? Can we create the path that our lives will take?

I am the creation of one.... living in Australia! I will embrace my strengths whilst I nurture my weaknesses. I see myself and share who I am with you - all of you!

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Our lives are for the most part the end result the (choices and decisions) we've made along the way. That's not pre-destined.

3. C.V.Rajan profile image79
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

Our life is pre-destined to some extent and we can create the path that our lives will take to some extent.

My Guru Mata Amritanandamayi used to say "Time, effort and God's grace -- all these three influence the success of any of our efforts".

Hinduism's Karma theory deals elaborately with this subject. If you are interested, you may please read this:
    http://cvrajan.hubpages.com/hub/Underst … n-Hinduism

4. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 3 years ago

Rajan's answer is closest to  my own. You may also read my book: My Guru Sri Chinmoy: Life And Teachings. I speak of this in Chapter 10 - 13, I believe. Freely available on Amazon.

In a nutshell, Grace always have the last word. You will need the right Spiritual Master, or the Grace of God Itself which is not bound by Its own laws. Much love.