jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What kind of teacher do you like to teach you or other people in common ?

1. Abhaque Supanjang profile image81
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 3 years ago

What kind of teacher do you like to teach you or other people in common ?

Teacher has a central role in succeeding a learning process. The better teacher who teaches you, the more opportunities to understand what you want to learn. But, no matter how good the teachers who teach you, they will not succeed in teaching you if you do not like them included the ones that they teach you on.   

2. Emma Lindhagen profile image89
    Emma Lindhagenposted 3 years ago

My favorite kind of teacher is one who is passionate! I mean this in two ways. First of all, it is important that the teacher is passionate about the topic that they teach. A teacher who is uninterested in their topic will always struggle to get the students interested. Secondly, it is important that the teacher is passionate about helping the students. The difference between a teacher who genuinely cares about their students understanding the subject and passing the classes, and a teacher who just wants to have their lecture and doesn't care if the students understand or not really cannot be overstated!

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

i like a teacher who treats all students the same. I remembered a homestdy teacher who despised stupid students like me. She made used of my classmates to turn back on me. I hated her.

4. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 3 years ago

I would speculate since our primary sense is vision the most "in-tune" instructor would visualize the curriculum as much as possible and combine that with the teaching and learning theory titled Revelation Theory of Learning (RTL). RTL is not difficult to implement. The word Revelation is actually contains the initials of the theory's attributes: optimizing (R)epetition;  using (E)ffective (V)isuals; using (E)ffective (L)auguage not sophisticated language; (A)ssociation of the curriculum with the learners; integrating (T)echnology that is (I)nteractive; (O)bservation of learners and (N)on-biased delivery, actually the Modern Socratic Method of Instruction. If one Googles in quotations "Revelation Theory of Learning" one can learn more.