What is a good job and what is a not so good. And have you enjoyed most of your

1. judypayne12 profile image58
    judypayne12posted 3 years ago

What is a good job and what is a not so good. And have you enjoyed most of your jobs you work sure?

Have You enjoyed most of the good jobs you work. Yes  I certainly did.  The baby sitting jobs I enjoyed the up-most because I would go out of the Lowery home to The  Pastors home across the street. all of the families had at least five children. after babysitting here I would go down the street keep Reverend Dave children  he and his wife had six kids. Oh what fun I had. I would babysit for 4  hours at each home sometime it would be on week day mostly on weekend   I did a good job because no one ever complain.  Which made me feel good. In all I babysat 7 homes  I love kid their lovable and fun

2. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

i love admin job , where i do paper job filing and typing. I prefer office job. I hate sales job, had to face nonsense customers and there is no such thing as customer is always right! Duh!

3. srsshafiq profile image59
    srsshafiqposted 3 years ago

I like website development job as well as teaching job. But i also like discovery type jobs to search something new..more i like official job. I don't like sale jobs. But mostly like website designing and development jobs as i have make itvideotutorials official site.

working