jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What is the most unusual or fun job you have done or enjoyed the most ?

1. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

What is the most unusual or fun job you have done or enjoyed the most ?

I have worked in a lift as well as spruiking outside a store as well as many other jobs .It is fun trying new experiences ! How about you ? I would love to hear what you have done !

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6570791_f260.jpg

2. unknown spy profile image75
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

Hello. This is so nice of you to ask hubbers out there to share their most unusual or fun job. I could say, the canvassing job I had was fun. It was my first job, a summer job actually, when I was 9 years old. Used to sell church books and magazines from house to house like Bible stories, Health and Home, Natural Healing Wonders of Herbs and Plants and inspirational books and mags.

freecampingaussieposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi! I love hearing about unusual jobs as I have done a few diferent things . I hope you sold a lot while doing it .

3. Ms Dee profile image89
    Ms Deeposted 5 years ago

This is one of the more unique questions I've seen. I very much enjoyed, though it was a lot of work, translating the New Testament into a minority language in Indonesia. I have a hub explaining basically how I went about it. It was satisfying to see the speakers of that language understanding things about God they'd not been able to understand before.

Hi , It is always good to enjoy your job and feel satisfied ! I am hoping to hear about more jobs on here that are a bit diferent .

4. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I drove a cab for a while. This isn't really an unusual job, but it is for a female. I loved getting to meet new people and traveling to places I'd never been. I got good tips, too, because there weren't many other female drivers.

That would have been interesting meeting lots of new people while driving around town !

2. Georgie Lowery profile image96
      Georgie Loweryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It was awesome. It is one of the few jobs that I've had that I would want to go back to. smile

working