jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Does anyone actually truly believe in the predicted date for the world to end?

1. chuckandus6 profile image77
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

Does anyone actually truly believe in the predicted date for the world to end?

Yes I know someday it will end, but is anyone a follower in the end of the world on a specific date? and what do you think cause will be?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12365485_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

No, I don't believe the world will end in (my) lifetime.
    There are many people I suspect that hope the world ends in theirs!
    However if one is a "believer" of biblical scripture then they must keep in mind that according to the bible when Jesus returns he will reign on earth for 1000 years! Revelation 20:4-6 (KJV)
    Assuming he came back today that would mean the earth would still remain in tact until at least 3015!

1. chuckandus6 profile image77
      chuckandus6posted 2 years agoin reply to this

good answer, I agree that, I don't see it happening soon,but there are some groups that have made predictions over and again.

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Most of these people who are making these predictions aren't "happy" with their lives on earth!
      Happy people don't obsess over the timing of the destruction of the planet. Only the miserable people are "looking forward" to the end of the world!

3. chuckandus6 profile image77

right there either miserable or really morbid and bored,lol
      : )

3. ShelleyHeath profile image80
    ShelleyHeathposted 2 years ago

I used to read the Daily Mail where a new date was declared for the end of the world every other week... it's sort of made me quite skeptical now smile

4. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12366803_f260.jpg

Well, you will be waiting for a long, long time.  The world isn't going to end soon.  In fact, it will take 7.5 billion years for the earth to be absorbed by the sun.  It will definitely be climactic conditions that will cause the world to end. No need to worry now........relax and enjoy the wonderful scenery that is our beautiful world.

1. gmwilliams profile image87
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for selecting my answer, it is greatly appreciated.

2. chuckandus6 profile image77

your welcome.

5. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 2 years ago

No one knows the date or time that the world as we know it will end.  Only God knows that.

working