jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Who Is The Greatest Doctor Of All Time?

1. PhoenixV profile image74
    PhoenixVposted 2 years ago

Who Is The Greatest Doctor Of All Time?

2. profile image0
    Joshtheplumberposted 2 years ago

In my opinion, Nostradamus. Way ahead of his time in many ways. What most don't know is that Inquisitors persecuted him for healing the Black Plague.

3. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 2 years ago

Assuming you're referring to medical doctors, there is no single answer.
    For Example: Dr. Charles Drew, who developed the process of blood separation allowing plasma to be collected and stored over longer periods.
    We take that for granted today, but it was a major event. Louis Pasture, discover the need for pasteurizing milk; Dr Jonas Salk and his team for developing the polio vaccine and countless more. Doctors make discoveries that are built on other discoveries and so on down the line. The doctor who saved my life with, I had a perforated colon and did a 90-minute  procedure in 45 so, I could get off the anesthesia ranks high on my list. The surgeon who operated on my son who suffered a brain injury following an auto accident also ranks very high.

1. profile image0
      Larry Wallposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.

4. profile image58
    Leon1345posted 2 years ago

I would have to say my favorite doctor is Doctor Giggles.  Yep you must watch that movie.

5. Jodah profile image90
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

Maybe you are referring to Dr Who. I so, David Tennant, closely followed by Matt Smith. smile

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
      LoisRyan13903posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I said that too and somebody said Dr Seuss, but they got deleted.  Agree about David and Matt but did like Chris Eccleson too

working