jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is an unlikely source of promoting your Hub?

1. DRG Da Real Grinc profile image77
    DRG Da Real Grincposted 6 years ago

What is an unlikely source of promoting your Hub?

2. jtyler profile image59
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

I'm trying to get traffic from gmc.yoyogames.com.  That's somewhat unusual.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

You are an unlikely source of promoting my hubs.  This is a "do it yourself" industry.

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

I have done absolutely no promoting and just had to be patient for 2 months in getting 0 traffic for my 1st article on June 2010 A.D. waiting for the referring sites to find my 1st article and they did found it on August 2010 A.D. and have spread it around the world for me in 8 countries and 11 cities with 21 visits and 39 pageviews, also from May 14, 2011 A.D. to May 25, 2011 A.D. they came back 6 times for my 1st article that is the total of 21 visits and 39 pageviews. The easiest way to get high quality traffic to your article/hub if it is of excellent quality content and nothing less than that to get high views and patience above all else. I do not have to try to get traffic because the referring sites bring 100% traffic to my article itself and will forever come back to get more and more of the greatest article on the earth standing side by side with the Holy Bible. My 1st article was given an irrevocable on it and that means that you can not see it but everyone else around the world can see my 1st and greatest article on the earth. My 1st article can not be recall or revoke and will forever increase in traffic from around the world through 100% referring sites. There is no need to promote your hub when it is the greatest article on the earth like mine is to the glory of GOD. No need to promote and just kick back, relax, and watch your views soar up ahead with no stopping it forever and ever of which I have accomplished through divine inspiration. Just the facts. 1035: 30 days views and 2865 ever total views for my 3 articles as of 8:30 AM May 25, 2011 A.D.

working