What's the best way to present a very complex topic online?

1. JasmineMaarschalk profile image61
    JasmineMaarschalkposted 2 years ago

What's the best way to present a very complex topic online?

Do you recommend teaching through the medium of video, diagrams, infographics, or articles etc?

2. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12487977_f260.jpg

I would recommend utilizing Revelation Theory of Learning (RTL). It is free to use and you can find out most details about it by Googling in quotations "Revelation Theory of Learning." If necessary you could purchase the book titled, Frames of Learning: Revelation Theory of Learning through Amazon or this URL: www.kendall-hunt.com/connor.
    I would approach any topic in a multisensory approach, primarily visually with pictures and 5 minute videos paired with non-sophisticated text and hands-on learning opportunities.

3. profile image36
    Adam Branniganposted 2 years ago

I think this really depends on the subject . but if its complicated you want to avoid making things messy with many different mediums I would recommend  maybe two or three .if its for your own website you could conduct an online survey to see what type of learners(eg visual , audio,kinesthetic  etc.) most of your visitors are and choose the mediums that suit the majority this should help on how to best present to your audience as opposed to online.

hope this helps.

working