jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Are religious topics allowed, such as activities for a preschooler to learn a pa

1. Kaitlyn Alory profile image60
    Kaitlyn Aloryposted 2 years ago

Are religious topics allowed, such as activities for a preschooler to learn a part of the Bible?

I see it isn't in the restricted content, but it could be severely controversial. I wouldn't be posting any of the sensitive topics (like abortion, homosexuality, etc) as it would be catered for preschool education. More about activities to teach morality and such?

2. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
    LoisRyan13903posted 2 years ago

they do have a religious section for hubs so it would be fine.  And it would be a great topic for preschoolers and am sure many Christian parents would be interested in this.  You can probably expand to pre-teens, teenagers and young adults.

3. Kaitlyn Alory profile image60
    Kaitlyn Aloryposted 2 years ago

Thank you Lois! Do you think categorizing it more education (for preschool) or religion is more appropriate?

4. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

preschooler are not allowed to learn the bible here in malaysia because this is a muslim country. Only muslim class are conducted for preschooler malay students.

1. Kaitlyn Alory profile image60
      Kaitlyn Aloryposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Wow! That is so interesting! Here in America, we can learn/teach any age child any religion we wish for them to be aware exists. I personally am Christian and teach my daughter the Bible, but I just purchased a world-religion book.

working