jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are the repetitive, weird dreams you have your subconscious past or a alert of a

1. profile image56
    In Sync With Breposted 2 years ago

Are the repetitive, weird dreams you have your subconscious past or a alert of a personal flaw?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12656762_f260.jpg

2. Bubnugget profile image60
    Bubnuggetposted 2 years ago

Don't know.  I don't have repetitive dreams

3. Tusitala Tom profile image67
    Tusitala Tomposted 2 years ago

I suspect it could be either.   However, it is worth taking note of.  For example, I used to have dreams of being lost or, more accurately, unable to find my way through various scenarios to find the way through to a destination unknown.  Sometimes it was rough, hilly, dangerous roadways, at others mazes filled with mechanical junk...all types of scenes which pointed out that I was having difficulty finding the path - whatever that was.   My eventual interpretation was that I had to clarify and determine what I wanted to do with my life.   Once this became clearer, those dreams ceased.

4. savvydating profile image97
    savvydatingposted 2 years ago

My understanding is that repetitive dreams alert us to something we need to attend to. It may not necessarily be a flaw. If you don't understand the dream, you could always ask your subconscious to show you the dream in a different way for further clarification.

working