jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever met a stranger that could be mistaken for your twin?

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 2 years ago

Have you ever met a stranger that could be mistaken for your twin?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

No, but in my younger days when my hair was longer, I was told frequently that I looked like Dave Pirner, the lead singer of Soul Asylum, so I always wanted to meet him. It would've been fun to jump on stage and sing a verse of "Somebody to Shove"  big_smile

3. Besarien profile image86
    Besarienposted 2 years ago

I never have no. But, one summer I was at Disney World with my family when this older man come over to us and grabbed my sister by the arm, complaining he had been looking for her all over the place. He really thought she was his grand-daughter. Before it got ugly his wife showed up with said grand-daughter in tow. It was spooky how much they looked alike. They were even dressed similarly in jeans and a green top. They could easily have passed for  twin sisters. What was funny to all of us at the time was that their family and our family looked to be the only two black families in Disney that day. What are the odds?

4. iggy7117 profile image80
    iggy7117posted 2 years ago

Yes, when I was in school there was a kid that was identical to me except fo different color hair, the face and body was so alike.

Also and I know this is not answering the question but when my father was twenty and I was twenty we were so alike that we play tricks with pictures telling people we are older or younger.