jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Has anyone ever mistaken you for or compared you to someone famous? if so, who?

1. moonfairy profile image79
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

Has anyone ever mistaken you for or compared you to someone famous? if so, who?

2. Kristen Haynie profile image95
    Kristen Haynieposted 6 years ago

Yes! Sometimes people tell me that I remind them of Hilary Duff.

3. Adrian Lavelle profile image80
    Adrian Lavelleposted 6 years ago

Emile Hirsch, the actor from the film 'Into the Wild', I take it as a compliment...

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

When I was in high school people used to tell me I looked like John Tesh of "Entertainment Tonight" fame (due to my square chin) or Doug Lewellyn, who used to be the host/narrator on "The People's Court" (apparently we had a similar hair cut)...

Years later when I grew my hair long, I started getting compared to Dave Pirner of Soul Asylum. I could live with that one, S.A. was a cool band.

5. profile image0
    SJmorningsun25posted 6 years ago

I'm regularly told I look like Anna Paquin (as she looked playing Rogue in the X-Men films). Now if only I could rock the streak-of-white-hair look . . .

6. cat on a soapbox profile image96
    cat on a soapboxposted 6 years ago

In the 1970s, I was approached twice for autographs because I was mistaken for Barbara Hershey. In later years I was told that I looked like Sigourney Weaver.

7. wymyczak66 profile image92
    wymyczak66posted 6 years ago

Peppermint Patty from the Peanuts gang wink  Just kidding, but really if I had a doppleganger it would definitely be her at my current age.

When I was little I looked very much like Matilda and was told that on a daily basis.

working