Is it the healer or the crystal that is doing the work?

1. newbizmau profile image92
    newbizmauposted 20 months ago

Is it the healer or the crystal that is doing the work?

Crystal healing is an alternative medical technique in which crystals and other stones are used to improve ailments and protect against disease, emotional trauma, improve mood, and become more grounded. This idea is not at all popular with doctors because the crystals themselves have no science for actually changing anything or curing ailments.

So my question is:
    Are the crystals doing the work or is the crystal healer?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13064268_f260.jpg

2. Tusitala Tom profile image62
    Tusitala Tomposted 20 months ago

I'm going to 'hazard a guess' and say all three.  Why three?  I'm talking about the skill and intentions of the healer, the faith and amount of trust the patient has in the healer AND the radiations from the crystal.  All, I suspect, come into play.

The deciding factor is, of course, the mind of the patience believing that a cure is happening.   If that is not received, it would certainly delay, even thwart the efforts of the healer.  Belief that one will be healed is very much at the forefront of this type of healing I suspect.

However, I'm not ['knocking it.'   There is certainly more to it than a simple 'placebo' effect.

Whether the medical fraternity is against such treatments is understandable.  They're probably thinking about their jobs.  And as for the pharmaceutical companies...well...

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 20 months ago

Crystal healing is like astrology - ancient myths that just won't die.

working