Are you with or against using nuclear power ? Why ?

1. Omar Eldamsheety profile image68
    Omar Eldamsheetyposted 15 months ago

Are you with or against using nuclear power ? Why ?

Yes it is a very good source of power but it is very dangerous, so are you with it or against it and why ?

2. lions44 profile image97
    lions44posted 15 months ago

The real problem with nuclear energy is disposing of the waste.  We need to find method of breaking it down.  Not sure if that's possible.  However, I still support it.  The safety record of the industry is very good and the energy is essentially clean (relatively).  All sources of energy need to be explored until not needed.

3. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 15 months ago

One, it isn't nearly as dangerous as liberals who freak out as much over genetically modified food say it is. The political left is down to no GMOs, no nuclear power, just solar and wind at high prices who cares if the poor sit in the cold, dark and labor intensive lifestyle.
    Second, if liberals were truly afraid of CO2 rising, they'd be encouraging construction of newer safer pebble bed reactors that can't melt down instead of leaving the developing world to burn coal and biomass. Telling two billion people to live in dire poverty and low productivity instead because of liberal paranoia of "ooh, yuck, so ban it while I have my comfortable middle class life" is evil.