jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What is something that is highly popular right now that is annoying you?

1. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 13 months ago

What is something that is highly popular right now that is annoying you?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13367011_f260.jpg

2. Ericdierker profile image56
    Ericdierkerposted 13 months ago

Social media posted selfies. How can someone be having the greatest time of their life 4 times a week? Is it just me or does it seem like "look at me, look at me, look at me" like a 3 year old. Someday maybe if I get more self absorbed I can do it.

1. ChristinS profile image97
      ChristinSposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Selfies have definitely brought out and celebrated narcissism.  Ugh, that's a pet peeve of mine too.

2. Express10 profile image89
      Express10posted 13 months agoin reply to this

VERY good one.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 13 months ago

Kardashians - all of'em. I'm tired of seeing so called "news" stories about these overexposed, do-nothing celebutards.

1. gregas profile image80
      gregasposted 13 months agoin reply to this

I still don't understand why "anyone" would carry millions of dollars worth of jewelry with them when they travel, speaking of the Kards.

4. ChristinS profile image97
    ChristinSposted 13 months ago

People with pants that hang off their butt and I'm sorry, but the facial hair trend witht he Grizzly Adams beards grosses me out too.

5. Express10 profile image89
    Express10posted 13 months ago

In my effort to not repeat other peeves already stated, I have to say the increasing trend of marijuana use. It's simply not healthy to breathe smoke and yet this is becoming a more popular activity.

6. Alphadogg16 profile image91
    Alphadogg16posted 13 months ago

Men wearing skinny jeans, sagging their pants showing their underwear, growing out the hair only to not comb/do anything with it, taking pictures with all the silly animal/ear filters, taking a selfie every 2 minutes and not a big fan of the huge beards.

working