jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What is your idiosyncrasy? We all have them. Let's share our humanity during thi

1. savvydating profile image97
    savvydatingposted 3 months ago

What is your idiosyncrasy? We all have them. Let's share our humanity during this Holiday season!

Idiosyncrasy: Characteristic peculiarity; An individual quality; Eccentricity

2. Shernae Grey profile image60
    Shernae Greyposted 3 months ago

My ramen noodles has to be cooked for exactly 2 minutes and 30 seconds. A second after and I’ll get nauseous if I eat it.

savvydatingposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Lol. That's so funny, Shernae Grey. Thank you for being the first brave soul to share something 'eccentric' during this Holiday Season!

2. Shernae Grey profile image60
      Shernae Greyposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Thanks for the opportunity.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image93
    Terrielynn1posted 3 months ago

well, I am not sure where to start. I cant stand open cupboards. when i go in the kitchen the doors all have to be closed. My baking goods are all in containers with the name on them. Can goods are sll in rows according to what they are. My curtains all have to be closed bfore bed at night. Double check that the gas stove is off and all doors are locked. There is more but its a long story. Thank you for asking. Foods in the fridge all have a specific place too. What is yours Savvy?

savvydatingposted 3 months agoin reply to this

That's what I call a good idiosyncrasy. But I understand. I like organization too, but you "beat the cake." smile My thing is hand washing the minute I get back home from anywhere: grocery store, library, gas station, etc. I can feel the germs. Eeeek!

working