jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Does making a sacrafice improve the future?

1. threekeys profile image82
    threekeysposted 6 weeks ago

If it does, can you examples. If it doesnt, can you give examples.

1. The0NatureBoy profile image46
      The0NatureBoyposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

By my understanding of our being, the answer is NO. My reasoning is ...
      We, as "children of god", have never had a beginning nor will ever have an ending but go through a learning process of every possible attribute of every type of manifestation in existence to qualify us to become the life-force of the entire "shebang" only to go through a forgetting process of it, which is done unceasingly.

threekeysposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

So from your point of view do I understand that the meaning of sacrifice is superfluous and therefore does not relate/connect to your worldview/your experiences Elijah?
        ie. Because your philosophy sees there is no begining or end

Yes, that is exactly correct UNLESS from within you receive instructions to make some form of a sacrifice, which according to my understanding, WILL be to forsake living civilized and learn how to live ecologically.

If I am correct, you are in Australia where there are (?) still Aboriginals, if their ate you should go see if you can find some still living "in the bush" and ask them for advice on living ecologically.

threekeysposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Im in Australia Elijah,
            Do you mean its a good idea for all Australians to learn more ecologically from our indigenous Aboriginals? Or, me specifically Elijah?

No, only those "concerned about understanding life" should seek to learn from them and live it. That would be what the Bible calls "born again" because the Adam and Eve metaphor made us tadpoles and learning ecological living would be gestating for becoming ecological living frogs.

working