It's Getting DEEP Here

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (21 posts)
  1. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13225448.jpg
    Why are people...……..FEARFUL?   What are they FEARFUL of?    What are the 4 things that people are...….MOST FEARFUL......of?
    https://hubstatic.com/8503756.jpg

1. Miebakagh57 profile image69
      Miebakagh57posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi, gm, fearful people are afraid of themselves. Why they are afraid is up to them to tell us in confidence. Or we can't help them. Can psychology either? From their confessions, then we can truly say four reasons and more of why they are afraid. Hope this helps.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
    Kathryn L Hillposted 5 years ago

1. Taxes
    2. Rising taxes
    3. Really high taxes.
    4. A total loss of freedom and autonomy.

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image77

1. Bernie sanders
    2. Cortez
    3. Radical muslims
    4. George Sorros

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image77

1. Committee of 300
    2. Council of Foreign Relations
    3. China
    4. Russia

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image77

1. Overly chlorinated/ fluorinated water
    2. Monsanto products
    3. GMO vegetables
    4. Depleted nutrient-less soil/foods

6. Kathryn L Hill profile image77

1. The Common Core curriculum.
    2. The effects of too much screen-time for young children.
    3. The effects of children who are catered to.
    4. The effects of not giving the child what he needs to mature into a thinking, adult with his or her own mind.

Hi, these your psychology is okay. Why don't you specify particular individuals that are afraid of such items?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
        Kathryn L Hillposted 5 years agoin reply to this

prolly just moi.

Oui, c'est moi.

7. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago

Being fearless, this is not easy, so what are other people afraid of.

In order of most feared

1. Fear of public speaking 
    2. Fear of Getting old, death, poisoned or most unknowns.
    3. Fear of sight or being killed by Rats, Spiders, snakes cockroaches, sharks, monsters... ect....
    4. Fear of love, sex, divorce and intimatcy.

Public speaking was the last bigone for me. Maggots and sh_t still makes me sick yet will confront them. Worst nightmare was me delivering a baby in a hospital through my Ass, on a huge wide screen TV monitor. Wail 6 smiley creepy doctors, refused to give me a C-section.

8. DrMark1961 profile image97
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

I dont think any of us can say for sure what "the public" is afraid of. The only people stupid enough to claim they know those kind of answers are politicians.
    Here is what I am afraid of:
    1. Rustlers stealing and injuring my sheep
    2. Chicken thieves
    3. Horse thieves messing with Kesha, Kachina, or Lua
    4. My shotgun failing to go off when I have one of those thieves in my sights.

Dr.Mark, you'll much be welcomed.

9. Kathryn L Hill profile image77

People in general:

1. Are afraid of suffering.
    2. They are afraid of a lack of acceptance by fellow humans.
    3. They are afraid of being booted out of their comfort zones.
    4. They are afraid of being alone.

10. Kathryn L Hill profile image77

Humans are afraid of suffering.
    They are afraid of dying and they are afraid of boredom.
    They are also afraid of being taken advantage of by others.

11. Kathryn L Hill profile image77

Fear is a good thing. Fear helps us avoid the consequences of non-vigilance.

How many have died because of their arrogance, nonchalance and pure audaciousness?

A cavalier attitude can lead us toward death and destruction.

Good point.

12. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago

Fearless is not the absence of fear, it’s overcoming it
    Fearless, not stupid, it sharpens my awareness & love bit's

Being fearless of unknowns allows the exploring reasons and solutions
    Be not,  panicked and overwhelm of fears of Gods, Demon, monsters & delusions

Fearless bring on imaginations and good sense, give it a home and time
    Fear brings ignoriance & hideaways from new things as the world turns on a dime

Don't hold back from new things, new people, or leaving the house
    Exploring the world & love. Is all I need to say & do for man/women & child, not a mouse

What hasn't been said before,  been polite for too long
    I am better now than ever, better loud than clever, why not sing your song

Fearless plays the fool, time to just close my eyes and kiss man/women/child
    Many things are BS & cruel, don't hold up, don't wait up, be an adventure gone wild

Lay your home & head down in concrete fields, dreams of grass and opera cloud
    Am I dead?, or is it fire and torture enterity retirement, Gods on call waiting, be proud?

Or do I answer the phone as you are the only ones I'll miss, man,women & child
    I answer at times like this. My trick of trade, my gold, fearless love, let's dail and stay awail

Fearless to hold me up, or I'm out, don't wait. Soon enough, I'll be coming home.
    To hold your hand, your heart. Don't hide in your head, be yourself, be love- not fear, in our fearless dome.

gmwilliamsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

13. Miebakagh57 profile image69
    Miebakagh57posted 5 years ago

Fearful people will not do anything well. They are afraid to do something. What if it goes bad? What if I am rediculed? And soon. So,they keepthe mouth and hand tied down.

gmwilliamsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

You will notice that if a fearful person does not do anything again, he/ she starts to develop certain mental challenges and pass out. He sits up and eat, and eat, and the dies.

Have animals or birds ever afraid of their fellow spices or human beings? Then why should a person get afraid? The fearful are only meant or condition for death according to my Bible.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)