41. Did you know that milk is the most popular beverage in Americas?
42. Did you know that the most commonly - ordered sit down meal in US restaurants is fried chicken?
43. Did you know that the longest bone in the human body is the femur?
44. Did you know that the most widely played card game in the world is solitaire?
45. Did you know that the three cardinal virtues are faith, hope and charity?
46. Did you know that Virgil Grissom was also known as "The Third Man in Space"?
47. Did you know that the only female athlete at the 1976 Summer Olympics not given a sex test was Princess Anne?
48. Did you know that the world's highest mountain that isn't part of a range is Mt. Kilimanjaro?
49. Did you know that Korak was Tarzan's son in the books by Edgar Rice Burroughs?
50. Did you know that the human body typically weighs 4o times more than the brain?
To be continued.........
Add me up in facebook.com
Why post trivia in the forums? Why not create a hub and include them in it?
by Jobberwocky 8 years ago
31.Did you know that a Manhattan Project was the code name for the development of atomic bomb?32.Did you know that opposite faces of a die always add up to 7?33.Did you know that Alexander Graham Bell transmitted the first telephone message:"Watson, come here I want you."?34.Did you know...
by Jobberwocky 8 years ago
Ryan's Believe It Or Not! Part 11. Did you know that Philippines had the most couples kissing simultaneuosly? As of February 14, 2004, a total of 5, 237 couples kissed simultaneously for 10 seconds, as part of the Close-up Lovapalooza Festival in Manila.2.Did you know that the longest surviving...
by Edwinoel Tanglao 6 years ago
Whoever and whatever we are, irregardless of race, religion or creed, if we learn that a protein molecule called 'laminin,' in the form of a cross binds our cells and tissues together as one human body like an adhesive, are we not happy that all along since the beginning of man, as I firmly believe...
by Bruce_Leiter 8 years ago
What do you people believe about Jesus? This question is perhaps the most crucial decision that a person can make, believing in and deciding to follow Jesus--or not. During the first 16 years of my life, I attended church with my mom, sang in the junior choir until my voice changed, and...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|