Qualifications for a Good Teacher,kindly prescribe for all kids at KG level.
"Qualifications for all teachers"
1. All teachers must possess the academic qualifcations required for the assignement.
2. He or she should have emotion for teaching the subject.
3. He or she must go on improving his or her capability concerning the subject by reading more, couselling with senior colleagues, having vigilance over the psychology of the students, providing every facility to the students they need, tolerating their harsh or uncalled for temperament purely for the sake of knowledge.
4. Create confidence in the students to speak and write.
5. Weekly discussions or debates be encouraged.
6. Questions be put and the students be asked to put questions as well and then answers be given in the class room.
7. The class room atmosphere should be so developed that it may be student friendly and ever encouraging them to learn more and more.
by AmyVanity 7 years ago
Why do i get in trouble for questioning teachers?Do i not have to the right to ask when something is unclear to me? or question when something feels wrong to me? or is it my place to speak when spoken to?
by CELEDONIO B BALDERAS JR 2 years ago
We remember many things about our teachers. Who and what is a good teacher to you?
by Brian Middleton 6 years ago
What are some of the characteristics of the worse teachers you have ever had?You can be specific or general. What are those things that teachers did that just turned you off from learning in class? Please keep language clean. Thanks.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|