- Entertainment and Media
Germany Supertalent 2009
Winner of Germany Supertalent 2009
The winner of Germany Supertalent 2009 is Yvo Antoni (30) with his dog Primadonna.
The Supertalent is Germany version of America's Got Talent and is broadcasted by RTL Television.
The prize money is 100,000 Euro
Supertalent 2009 is the third season with 37,000 candidates and begins from October 16, 2009 to December 20, 2009 with 11 Shows every Saturday.
Marco Schreyl and Daniel Hartwich moderate the show.
In the judging panel are Dieter Bohlen, Sylvie van der Vaart and Bruce Darnell.
Finalist of Germany Supertalent 2009
Here are the 12 finalist:
1. Tamina Geuting (11) sings „There can be miracles“ from Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston.
2. Yvo Antoni (30) and his trained dog Primadonna performance.
3. Oliver Roemer (41) sings „Higher & Higher“ from Jackie Wilson.
4. Richard Istel (10) sings „Hallelujah“ from Leonard Cohen.
5. Carlotta Truman (10) sings „Imagine“ from John Lennon.
Sven Mattiß (37) & Sebastian Wöhrl (30) with their acrobat show.
7. Fabienne Bender (13) sings „Goodbye my almost lover“ from A Fine Frenzy“.
8. Karin Andreev (20) sings „Casta Diva“ from the „Norma“ Opera.
9. Hannes Schwarz (25) with his Pyro-Show or fire show.
10. Petruta Küpper (28) plays her panpipe „Memory“ from „Cats“ Musical from Andrew Lloyd Webber.
11. Vanessa Calcagno (24) sings „O mio babbino caro“ from „Gianni Schicchi“ Puccini-Opera (1918).
12. Davy Kaufmann (40) sings „White Christmas“ from Bing Crosby.
- Germany Supertalent 2009
The winner Germany Supertalent 2009 I think we all are the winner for what we achieved or what we are going to achieve in our life. Both winner of what we think as small thing(s) or great thing(s). Do you not know that those who run in a race all run
- How to create pdf file
How to create and join or merge PDF file using free software. How to make ebook.
... and the winner is ...
How long Yvo and Primadonna trained for their performance together and how difficult (or how easy ;) ) and how often, how intensive or not so intensive because they have talents or they can good understand each other so that everything goes easily? Especially it's between man and dog ;)
Whatever it is or how do they prepare and train themselves, they do them and they can.
Just like Obama slogan: "Yes, we can", and ... after one, two, three, till the final show, they are the winner.
Of course there are preparations and exercises between and among those shows and certainly the interviews.
But the other candidates also do the same, preparations and exercises and interviews between and among those shows. Probably many of them have more or the same quality and time as Yvo and Primadonna do.
It's normal in the such competition, many candidates, many competitors, but ... only one winner.
And it's also normal in the daily life, e.g. how many applicants for one job? Or how many applicants for the university and how many are accepted students in that uni?
I think we all are the winner for what we achieved or what we are going to achieve in our life. Both winner of what we think as small thing(s) or great thing(s).
Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.
Yvo Antoni and Primadonna video
You can see the video by clicking Yvo Antoni and Primadonna video.