Olympia Powell profile image 59

Who is the main character in Games of Thrones?

I think this question disturbs lots of GoT fans. Recently I have read a interesting post that Mathematicians Worked Out the Game of Thrones Main Characters. You can check it here http://essay-writer.club/blog/game-of-thrones-main-characters/ It was quite interesting to read and the results where a little bit shocking. So. guys what is your mind?

• Olympia Powell profile image

Olympia (Olympia Powell) 16 months ago

Well, I really love the Stark family and mostly Jon. Though I have doubts that he'll take the place on the Iron Throne.

Sandi Kroeger profile image83

Sandi Kroeger says

• Olympia Powell profile image

Olympia (Olympia Powell) 16 months ago

I totally agree that GoT is awesome! I'd really want to read the books, too. Unfortunately I have no time. Are they more interesting than HBO series?

satomko profile image93

Seth Tomko (satomko) says

LoisRyan13903 profile image77

LoisRyan13903 says

• Sandi Kroeger profile image

Sandi Kroeger 17 months ago

Yes.. definitely watch from the beginning. There are so many sub-plots that you will miss many of the nuances if you start watching part way through. I hope you get to start watching it after you have read the books. The books fill in many details.

willmcwryter profile image65

Will Mcwryter (willmcwryter) says