hirakx0 profile image 60

Media is an influential source of Propaganda to Persuade People's Attitude, Beliefs? Justify

Manipulating Images as War Propaganda There are many examples of how newspapers around the world photoshop images of war in order to influence public opinion. All sides in a conflict will do this as propaganda, so it is important to remember this when consuming news on international conflicts and to be alert for phonies. The images below of the recent conflict in Syria show how easily images are manipulated for the purposes of propaganda:

• hirakx0 profile image

hira haseeb (hirakx0) 13 months ago

well thank you for your consideration, I am looking forward to it. However basically I have high lighted two concepts in my question, media and propaganda, your links are justifiable. but ur personal opinion is what matter.

bradmasterOCcal profile image67

bradmasterOCcal says

• hirakx0 profile image

hira haseeb (hirakx0) 13 months ago

what I concluded from ur answer,is high pitch or tone of the reporter, there is no fact checking.or the news itself isn't trustable.so my quest to u again is.Is the news its self being affected by any propaganda. or the news broadcasted is a propgnda