What Character from any Television Show that has died would you bring back and Why ?

We all Have that one moment while watching our favorite television show where we was so invested in one character to the point that when they died your world got rocked who was the character and what was the Tv show. My Character was Beth Greene from the Tv show The Walking Dead The Reason why is because of her innocent outlook on life even in a Zombie apocalypse she helped Daryl out of his comfort zone and really helped him open up more. The fact that she went out so quickly and violently messed with me for weeks.

Aime F profile image85

Aime (Aime F) says

Justin Case (JustinCaseva) 11 months ago

It's been so long since I have watched "Lost" can you refresh my memory on who charlie was.

Justin Case (JustinCaseva) says

LoliHey profile image58

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) says