jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

What is your favorite 90s television show?

1. profile image71
    ElleBeeposted 4 years ago

What is your favorite 90s television show?

2. KoraleeP profile image93
    KoraleePposted 4 years ago

I have two. My favorite 90s television show is Friends. But I also love Law and Order SVU, but it didn't start until the end of 1999, so I'm not sure if it counts.

1. profile image71
      ElleBeeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Love friends also! I forgot it was a 90s show, simply because I never watched it until it reached reruns way later.  But still such an excellent show.

3. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

I love "The Big Bang Theory". I do not think that I have missed an episode. I have learned things and I have also caught mistakes on the episodes. It is fun. I practically know the lines by heart now - at least some of them. I started a blog on it but I have no viewers yet - at least no comments.

1. profile image71

Good show, but didn't start until the mid 2000s, so not a 90s show.  Glad you enjoy it. n

2. The Examiner-1 profile image75
      The Examiner-1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh.

4. Alex Brockie profile image82
    Alex Brockieposted 4 years ago

All the cartoons that were on when I was growing up, like Pokemon etc.

5. profile image0
    lesliebyarsposted 4 years ago

I liked In Living Color but my all time would have to be Seinfeld. George cracked me up every secon. Kramer too. Lol.

6. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

My favorites were "The Simpsons" (which I still watch religiously to this day) and "The X-Files."

1. profile image71

i'm not a huge simpsons fan personally, but its definitely a classic.

7. Tygher41 profile image79
    Tygher41posted 4 years ago

I love "The X-Files"! (First seven seasons anyway...)  For comedy I was also a big fan of "Seinfeld" and "Frasier".

1. profile image71

all good shows.

8. Tim Quam profile image60
    Tim Quamposted 4 years ago

Great question.  The '90s had memorable TV shows.  I would say Seinfeld, but there's a show I don't see on this page that I feel compelled to mention — Mad About You.  It was not only a good show, I think it produced the best clip show (the second one I mean; they had two of them) and the best finale of any show I've watched.

working