jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

If you could bring back one television show from your past, which one would you

1. CWanamaker profile image99
    CWanamakerposted 4 years ago

If you could bring back one television show from your past, which one would you bring back?

2. Genna East profile image89
    Genna Eastposted 4 years ago

Good question. I think shows ended in terms of what was best for their storyline and timing.  i don't watch many at all, but two I did see were Six Feet Under and Breaking Bad.

3. Elyseericson profile image60
    Elyseericsonposted 4 years ago

Firefly! I wish they had finished it! sad

1. CWanamaker profile image99
      CWanamakerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I know, that was such a great show!

4. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 4 years ago

Legend of the Seeker. Not only did I enjoy the show, but it got cancelled for a stupid reason. It wasn't a lack of ratings, it was one of their funders going bankrupt. Why they couldn't find a replacement is a complete mystery to me.

5. Efficient Admin profile image92
    Efficient Adminposted 4 years ago

There was once a show called Hart to Hart that I really enjoyed watching. I haven't seen any reruns lately anywhere.

6. Cre8tor profile image98
    Cre8torposted 4 years ago

First would be "The Greatest American Hero" followed by "Married With Children" and then the "X-Files".

There are really a lot that I liked back then compared to today where it mostly cop show followed by reality cop show followed by news (which is like a reality show) and then a reality show about cops.

7. Ebonny profile image88
    Ebonnyposted 4 years ago

Some of the unmissables that spring to mind are Alias Smith & Jones, Batman (with Adam West), It takes A Thief, Rich Man Poor Man, Happy Days, The Flintstones.  With time I could probably think of more but I don't know if I could choose just one, as the question asks!

working