brimancandy profile image 81

How many people go to Comedy clubs? And, what would you like to see while you are there.?

I'm thinking of possibly becoming a stand up comic, and, I have been to a few clubs, and have seen some really good, and not so good acts. Most of the acts feature female impersonators. I'm just curious how the average person feels about men doing comedy in drag. Do you think it would be something you would wan tot see? I really don't want to do comedy in a dress, but if that would make it funny, or make me stand out. I would certainly like to give it a try.

RachaelLefler profile image90

Rachael Lefler (RachaelLefler) says

bogerk profile image87

bogerk says

brimancandy profile image81

Brian (brimancandy) says

Matt in Jax profile image81

Matt in Jax says