jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Who not only listens to Classical but plays Classical?

1. ladyguitarpicker profile image74
    ladyguitarpickerposted 3 years ago

I love Classical Guitar and play some Classical music I could listen to this music all day. I love Johann Sebastian Bach, my favorite song is Minuet. I love Ode To Joy by Beethoven. In todays time I would pick Paul Henry as my favorite Classical guitar player. What's your favorite?

1. Kiss andTales profile image56
      Kiss andTalesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi Ladyguitarpicker I have been trying very hard to send you a reply of thank you for visiting and reading my Hub on 144,000 being the number picked for the Heavenly Goverment
      you are very much appreciated and an inspiration to many here on HP , thank you so much.

I am having problems posting replies they will not post but stay in the box reply,  certain setting like this one worked.  I am using my 4G phone to read and post replies , maybe that has  limited me posting?

2. ladyguitarpicker profile image74
        ladyguitarpickerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Kiss andTales,You are very welcome. I am reading again about the 144,000 for the Heavenly Government. We are starting a new Bible group next month so I will bring this up again.  Thanks for your support, Stella

You are very welcome if you need more references I will be so happy to provide that infomation .thanks again.

1. ladyguitarpicker profile image74
            ladyguitarpickerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you and If I need more references I will be sure to ask you. Thanks and blessings to you.

working