jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Want to Know more about Charlie Chaplin and How he made his movies?

1. Whispering Night profile image79
    Whispering Nightposted 5 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13483064.jpg
    I am a great Chaplin fan.  I can tell you a lot about his works and what are the challenges he faced while working in those movies. Here is a small quote from Charlie Chaplin

"I am Charlie Spencer Chaplin i lived and laughed with you. I care for your world everyday. I miss the fun of making you laugh. It was a great time . Those time will never come again. It was very difficult making all those movies it was a very painful experience i almost died in every movies i made. Things are very different in today's movie world were making movie as become easier now its not the same in olden days. God bless america and all the kids who love me Its a great pleasure meeting all of you. Thank you.With love Chaplin."

2. Jason mackenzie profile image87
    Jason mackenzieposted 5 months ago

Charlie Chaplin is a name that would always remain evergreen in spite of all the technological advancements. I feel he truly epitomized acting and even today 'Modern Times' is as enjoyable and thought provoking as it might have been at the time of its release.

3. theraggededge profile image96
    theraggededgeposted 5 months ago

Whispering Night, can you put this kind of post on the topical forums, please?

http://hubpages.com/forum/20

4. Whispering Night profile image79

Ok thanks theraggededge.

Hi Jason mackenzie,

About Modern Times it is a movie about humanity in modern world.Life can be bitter and cruel for those who don't have a steady job. This movie message is life goes on no matter how hard it is. That's the whole story in this picture. No negative thoughts in this movie.Thank you.

5. Whispering Night profile image79

Hi theraggededge,

I did as you said but i received this message You have recently submitted a very similar post, posting the same message repeatedly is prohibited. so i think we have to meet here  in order to discuss about Chaplin. Thank you.

6. Whispering Night profile image79

Guys ask any question related to Chaplin works you will get accurate answers.

working