jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

The show "Toddlers and Tiaras" is the subject. You may write anything you want

1. MotherHubber profile image61
    MotherHubberposted 8 years ago

The show "Toddlers and Tiaras"  is the subject.  You may write anything you want.  This is a timed assignment, and you have 2 minutes.  GO!!  :-)

2. profile image0
    somelikeitscottposted 8 years ago

Like a train wreck, watching so many who will need to be rushed to a hospital later in life for psychiatric help, I can't look away. 
    I'm always amazed how "done up" the kids are and yet the mothers are almost always huge, missing teeth and any... read more

3. kbennett51770 profile image69
    kbennett51770posted 8 years ago

I have watched the program and I can't understand for the life of me why any parent would doll up their toddler to look like a cheap hooker and encourage them to dance around in front of the public and call it anything but inappropriate.

Children grow up fast enough as it is so why would you push them to do it quicker?  Most of the girls on the show seem very self centered and the parents seem obsessive compulsive.

4. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 8 years ago

And they think sport parents are crazy? These people have enough crazy for everyone!

5. lkeipp profile image55
    lkeippposted 8 years ago

I won't need two minutes - way to teach  your children that being a sexual object is the only way to be.  I think the adult makeup, hairstyles and clothing should be banned from beauty pageants for anyone under the age of 16.  10 year olds don't need to be made up like thy are 20, and doing it to four year olds? reprehensible.

6. erinchristine profile image52
    erinchristineposted 8 years ago

check out my hub toddlers and tiaras i would like your opinion.

7. Veronica Allen profile image71
    Veronica Allenposted 8 years ago

I'm speechless! The spray tanning, the false teeth, the clothing, the dancing, the cost. Whatever floats your boat - I guess.

8. profile image0
    IASILLEMONposted 8 years ago

I only need a half a minute. There are some serious issues that these sick parents have that submit they poor defenseless children to all of these sick perversions. There is no way any sane person could stand to put their kid though all that pain and suffering just to make them a couple of bucks. These parents should face criminal charges for endangering their children and profiting off of them, i'm sure it's against some sort of child labor laws or something. Thanks for the subject, that made my blood pressure go up.