jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How to have Bigger Boobs without Plastic Surgery

1. mayhmong profile image66
    mayhmongposted 9 years ago

How to have Bigger Boobs without Plastic Surgery

2. Lady_E profile image74
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

Got yourself a good WonderBra................

3. Ellandriel profile image74
    Ellandrielposted 8 years ago

There are bras with a kind of liquid that when used if you tooch you won't know the difference.

There are creams but I really don't know if they work.

4. CMHypno profile image94
    CMHypnoposted 8 years ago

There are some hypnotherapists and NLP practitioners who work with increasing bust size

5. mayhmong profile image66
    mayhmongposted 8 years ago

LOL, I didn't think anyone would answer this request?! I really don't care for bigger boobs. They look like someone's ass stuck out in the front instead.

6. profile image69
    stormoposted 8 years ago

there are actually some excersizes you can do to help increase your bust line. But remember you have to do them consistently to get any results. Here is a site that can give you some good excersizes.
    www.ayushveda.com
    Also a word of advice, dont waste your money on breast enlargement pills. They dont work. And if you do consider plastic surgery find yourself a surgeon with a great reputation and a lot of experience and one that your comfortable with and the better the outcome will be.

7. Jayme Wium profile image54
    Jayme Wiumposted 8 years ago

While I know that South Africa plays host to a large variety of highly skilled and talented plastic surgeons, I know that some people don't want to take that route. I am told that you can increase the size of your boobs by taking herbal breast enhancement pills. I'm not sure if they will do the trick but surely it cant harm to give them a try? *grin*
    Otherwise I would go with Lady_E's advice and invest in a decent and comfortable (very important) wonder bra or "push up" bra. These are very effective!

8. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 8 years ago

have a gay midget rub on them with vasoline

Closed to reply

working