jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

HEY-HEY-HEY!!!!!!!! Who is the funniest Jim Carey, Will Ferrel, or Steve Martin

1. Jae1988 profile image51
    Jae1988posted 8 years ago

HEY-HEY-HEY!!!!!!!! Who is the funniest
    Jim Carey, Will Ferrel, or Steve Martin

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Well for me, of the 3 it has to be Steve Martin. I'm not a fan of either Jim Carey or Will Ferrell.

I think the funniest comedians right now are Jon Stewart, Louis Black and Ricky Gervais.

3. Milli Mill profile image60
    Milli Millposted 8 years ago

Steve Martin's ol'skool, Jim Carey's he's losing it, but by far Will Ferrel is the funniest!

4. profile image0
    Valerie Lynnposted 8 years ago

They are all funny, though, my heart, and elbow, belong to Will Ferrall.  Steve Martin is second, and Jim Carey is probably a nice guy, though I am pretty sure I never laughed at a single joke, or watched a movie because he was in it.  Rather, I would avoid any said movie.  Genius is Robin Williams when it comes to politico/cultural statements and just telling jokes, Ellen deGeneres because she really flies by the seat of her pants, is kind, and effortlessly just entertaining.  I love Billy Crystal, Whoopi Goldber, Jay Leno, and his very routine quest, may God rest her 97-yr-old recently departed soul, The Fruitcake Lady...rumored to be a cousin to Truman Capote... thanks for asking. Writing this put a smile on my face. Val

5. RRRood profile image58
    RRRoodposted 8 years ago

Jim Carey - he's the most versatile - and the most flexible!  Still love Steve Martin, he's funny is an offbeat way.  Will Ferrel is a he's-got-his-moments kind of comic actor.

6. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 8 years ago

Jim Carey for me, he was amazing in the mask.

7. profile image0
    Greta Lieskeposted 8 years ago

I have never found Jim Carey funny...Maybe it's just me. He is never subtle about his humor...perhaps that is why? He relies on facial expressions and funny voices, where Steve Martin and Will Ferrell can rely on subtle, inate humor. Many will probably disagree with me! lol!