jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Jim Carey Twittered sex with costar...

1. MissJamieD profile image74
    MissJamieDposted 6 years ago

Jim Carey recently Tweeted that he would have sex with his 20-something costar, if she would. Emma Stone, his costar and victim reportedly (along with her family members) were disgusted and weirded out by this...do you think he went too far or is that just a social "norm" these days?

1. recommend1 profile image74
      recommend1posted 6 years agoin reply to this

His VICTIM !!!!!!!!     get real

2. profile image47
      apoldearposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Wrong.  It wasn't sex, it was marriage. 

And Emma's family disgusted?  You lie!  Don't use other people like Emma's parents to this rubbish. Shame on you.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Was he asked a direct question with regards to co-star? If so, then all he did was answer honestly. If they are feel odd about it, then oh well.

Seriously, if Jim Carrey is attracted to her and would be willing? Then, he can say whatever he chooses. It doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Then again, he could have said for other reasons, like to draw attention, which would be nothing new from celebrities.

3. schoolgirlforreal profile image85
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

Some people are a little wild -like me. they act impulsively and say 'colorful' things.

Whether this has any thing to do with his bipolar condition -which really helps his creativity and wild humor- i don't know.

But sometimes with bipolar, one get overly excited big_smile

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

This is old news and completely false. He tweeted something that later turned out to be a joke. Saying he would like to marry her and how attractive she was...no sex involved.

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image85
      schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years agoin reply to this

cool. Press is so ridiculous today.

2. MissJamieD profile image74
      MissJamieDposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I guess I was a bit dramatic with the word victim, i'd take it back if I could. But uninvited, thank you I'm actually glad to hear that wasn't true!

5. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 5 years ago

What else is new...........next!

working