jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

who is the greater between Bob Marley and Michael J ackson

1. profile image44
    ABINOKHAUNO KINGSposted 8 years ago

who is the greater between Bob Marley and Michael J ackson

2. Karma Freedom 97 profile image55
    Karma Freedom 97posted 8 years ago

Bob Marley all the way...

Sorry I know Jackson just died, but I must speak the truth.

3. Hiperion profile image61
    Hiperionposted 8 years ago

No doubt: Bob Marley. I donĀ“t even liked very much Michael Jackson!

4. CarolanRoss profile image75
    CarolanRossposted 8 years ago

Bob Marley was definitely the greater.   Michael Jackson was simply a music superstar with a very troubled soul.  Marley was food for troubled souls.

5. R.Edwards profile image65
    R.Edwardsposted 8 years ago

I thought I would be offering a different opinion, but it seems not to be the case. Bob was known as the artist with 'no bad song,' and it's the truth. I haven't heard one bad song from Marley, even in his early recording days. They both were for peace but as far as music quality, Marley has the edge.

I think they might be close in numbers as to how many songs they both recorded too!

6. fyxer profile image60
    fyxerposted 8 years ago

I love michael jackson but to compare him with bob marley i don't even think that is a fair fight,they are both leaders and pioneers in their music but in order to really understand the scope of these two men and how they differ we have to looking back and start from the beginning.

Michael Jackson was poor but he was lucky to be born in the united states,that is a big plus he has a 99% chance of success at whatever he decide to do in life,then you add talent to that and you have a superstar.

Bob Marley on the other hand had to survive the ghetto in jamaica first,thats like diging out of the ground with your bare hands to get on the ground.

7. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Their types of music were different.  They were both great in their own way.  That is like asking, which is better, cake or ice cream?  Blonds or brunettes?

8. ElderRedwood profile image74
    ElderRedwoodposted 7 years ago

If  should in case they are both in hell, then what does it matter?