jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you own any 45's or 33 LPs? Do you play them today? Have you transferred th

1. The Rope profile image57
    The Ropeposted 8 years ago

Do you own any 45's or 33 LPs?  Do you play them today?  Have you transferred them to new technology

2. Bovine Currency profile image57
    Bovine Currencyposted 8 years ago

I own quite a few 33s.  I was into dance music about 10 years ago and vinyl was my choice of format.  I sold most of my collection for roughly what I paid myself.  A lot of it was not that desirable but some collectables got me the price for the whole collection.  Some of them would not have doubled or tripled in value.  Dub vinyl still sounds great, much better that digital.

3. carolina muscle profile image73
    carolina muscleposted 8 years ago

I own about a thousand Lp's... mostly 60's, 70's, 80's rock and Jazz. Most have never been transferred to digital format, since it would require a good deal of time and effort... but select Lp's have been put on my Ipod, since they are unavailable from any other source.. an example would be the long studio version of Iron Butterfly's InaGaddaDaVida, or Chase's first album.

4. nochance profile image91
    nochanceposted 8 years ago

My mother has a huge collection of them and my step-dad just bought her a record player for Christmas. She loves it and we play a lot more of her records now. They're so fun to listen to.