jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

i am 33 my boyfriend is 24 is this wrong

1. profile image47
    dannysgyrlposted 7 years ago

i am 33 my boyfriend is 24 is this wrong

He is 24 im 33 we dont fight , we have petty little tifts. He does have a lot of growing up to do, b ut i still have my party girl attitude to. I started a  new job and have been talking to someone more my age, Should i stay or should i go.

2. Flightkeeper profile image71
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

I think at your ages, there's really too much of a gap.  In the end though, it's really on you that makes the decision whether it's worth it to you to stay or go.

3. TinaLouise profile image55
    TinaLouiseposted 7 years ago

Once an adult, age does not matter. It is just a number and both of you are of legal age. If you are questioning about going/leaving, I would have to ask if there is something more going on.
    Take time to availuate why you are attracted to him. If you look to him as an authorative person, you may need to clarify your reasons for being with him.
    If age is the only issue..you are fine. Best of Luck in all you do.

4. CMCastro profile image78
    CMCastroposted 7 years ago

We are to grow up in this world together. That is why we learn to communicate. It is good to let your partner know what you believe in and where you stand in a relationship. Everyone deserves straight honesty. And it is alright to want to celebrate life with having fun, as long as you do it in the right way. Being commited to a relationship is successful if  you have something to agree upon.. Find out if your boyfriend wants to have the long term commitment. Communication is only helpful if you do it right. It is okay to be confused in your 30's. I was confused about relationships in my 40's. Talk to each other. You are together for a reason.

5. AskAshlie3433 profile image56
    AskAshlie3433posted 7 years ago

Not at all. If you two love each other, that is all that matters. If you two are happy, that is what life is about. I wish you two the best.

working