jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are you afraid of and why?

1. DaniellaWood profile image84
    DaniellaWoodposted 8 years ago

What are you afraid of and why?

They say fear is "man's greatest enemy".  Everyone's afraid of something. For my sister, it's sharks.  For me, it's spiders, spiders, wasps and spiders! Oh yeah, and spiders... Some people are even afraid of bananas or oranges! So what are you afraid of??

2. profile image0
    collegecareerlifeposted 8 years ago

Public speaking.  I've had to speak in public many times, but I probably couldn't speak in front of a crowd of 100 people or more without shaking uncontrollably.

3. Miss Know-It-All profile image54
    Miss Know-It-Allposted 8 years ago

I really don't like saying my fears as it's a bad omen but I will this time big_smile One of my biggest fear's is fish, which is strange because I love fishing. Ever since I was 6 year's old I have been terrified of fish, maybe it's because my brother pushed me in a pool full of fish and them gliding against my body scarred me forever. Another fear I have is sponges, even saying the word makes my teeth hurt. I hate having to wash the dishes by hand. I know it's completely ridiculous  lol

4. advisor4qb profile image79
    advisor4qbposted 8 years ago

I guess I would be afraid to answer this question, because what we think about, we bring about.  I do hate spiders.  I nearly died last month when I woke up in anaphylaxis because I had been bitten!  I had to take steroids from the doctor to get the swelling down.  My ankles were so swollen that I couldn't put my shoes on!

5. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 8 years ago

Call me weird but there's something about 40,000ft of fresh air between me and the ground that makes me feel a tad insecure.