The old movie where husband tries to kill his wife and she loses her memory but

1. profile image45
    bitcometposted 8 years ago

The old movie where husband tries to kill his wife and she loses her memory but starts to remember.

The movie could be from 80s or 90s (or even 70s. i dont really know). I am not sure it is an english movie sad Anyway, there is a couple and husband tries to strangle/kill his wife but is not successful. Then she loses her memory. Near the end of the movie, she starts to remember stuff and there is a climax when the husband finds out she remembers and she looks scared they are driving i think and then detectives come and there is a happy ending smile any idea about the title of the movie? tongue

2. profile image51
    katz2weirdposted 5 years ago

I don't remember the name of the movie but the wife is Kate Jackson.  At the end, when she is riding with her husband to their home, she remembers everything.  Meanwhile, the detective on the case asked one of the other officers if the husband asked where they found her and he said he did not.  How did the husband know where she would be?  She runs away and the detective comes to her rescue

3. profile image50
    Nezczykposted 4 years ago

Have a look at "Jane Doe", 1983, with Karen Valentine and David Huffman. It's on YouTube.

working